This user guide will help you if you have Bluetooth module error code 43.
Speed up your computer in minutes
Windows has stopped this device because it was reporting problems (Code 43). Explains why the number 43 appears, indicating that Windows has lost communication with the drive and the driver has failed.
At first, I may not be able to connect a wireless mouse to a USB port, etc. because of the USB key. I received an e-mail with a USB device (e.g. mouse) that was not recognized for a long time (error code 43).
After trying to connect a phone to USB port 3 using a USB key. The phone is not recognized again.
At the same time, an external hard drive connected in the same mode will be recognized.
Yesterday I tried the current solution described here (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Fix-for-Unknown-USB-Device-Dev .. . ). And this methodworked for several hours. However, the next time I restarted my computer, the problem recurred.
Part of the problem is software related. Dell, but support cannot help me determine which software it is. Impossible
You have successfully selected your Bluetooth device in Windows 10. In Device Manager, on the Bluetooth driver privacy screens, you will find the following error message: “Windows removed this device because it has problems (code 43)”. What’s interesting about fixing this driver error? Do not worry. You can easily solve this problem in the following ways.
I’ve included the five solutions below. You may not have to try them all; Just scroll through the list until you find what’s right for you.
Method 2: Run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter. Method 2-3. Re-enable your Bluetooth device. Method 4: Update the Bluetooth driver Method 5: Reinstall the Bluetooth driver.
Method 1: Perform A Hard Reset
To fix Bluetooth error code forty-three, you can Simply perform a functional hard reset. This method has tried to work for some Windows 10, so members may want to consider it. See steps:
3) This deletes the . (If you have an incomplete battery, skip this step.)
4) Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
5) Insert the rear Duracell battery. (If you don’t have a removable battery, skip this step.
7) Turn on the laptop and check if the Bluetooth error is resolved.
Method 2: Run The Bluetooth Troubleshooter
The built-in Bluetooth troubleshooter in Windows 10 will help you find and fix Wi-Fi problems. You can follow the steps below to run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter in this Action Plan for Bluetooth Error Code 43.
1) Press Win+I (Windows logo key and I key) on your keyboard to open the settings window.
3) Click “Troubleshoot” in the left pane, click and in the right pane click “Advanced Fixes”.
4) In the “Find and fix other problems” section, click Bluetooth -> Run the troubleshooter.
5) Follow the instructions on the screen to troubleshoot and resolve your specific issue.
6) Once the process is complete, restart your computer and check if the Bluetooth code 43 error is resolved.
If the error persists, continue with step 3.
Method 3: Turn On Your Bluetooth Wireless Device Again
To fix Bluetooth error code forty-three, you can usually try turning your Bluetooth device back on.
Note. Before re-enabling Bluetooth on the device itself, you need to make sure that the Bluetooth Support Service has moved. You can follow these steps if you want to check if it has started.
1) On your keyboard, press Win+R (Windows banner key and R key) simultaneously to open the Run dialog.
How do I bypass Code 43?
Uninstalling and then simply reinstalling the drivers for this technology is a potential solution to the Code 43 error. If a USB device gives you a Code 43 error, uninstall each device under the generic Universal Serial Bus Controller hardware issue in Device Manager as part of the driver reinstallation.
2) Enter “services.msc” in the current run box and click OK to open Windows Services.
3) Locate the Bluetooth Help Desk and double-click the icon to open the Bluetooth Help Desk window properties.
4) Make sure the startup type is still set to Automatic. Otherwise, select “Automatic” from the dishes dropdown and click “Apply” -> “OK” to save the changes.
1) In Device Manager, right-click your Bluetooth device and select Disable Device.
2) In the pop-up window, click Yes to confirm the market and deactivate the device.
3) Right-click the Bluetooth device again and select “Enable Device”.
4) Restart your computer and check if the error is resolved.
Method 4: Update Your Wireless Network Driver
To fix the problem, try updating your Bluetooth driver.
If you wish, you have the opportunityPossibility to update drivers manually. Simply visit the PC manufacturer’s website or the accessory manufacturer’s website to download the latest additional drivers for your company’s version of Windows. you
If you don’t have the time or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically using Driver Easy.
With Driver Easy, your company doesn’t need to verify your identity and simulate your version of Windows in order to download the correct drivers. You can update your drivers with just a few clicks, even if you are not very computer savvy. Start
2) the entire application and click “Scan Now” to detect problematic drivers on your computer, after which you will see a real list of drivers that may need to be updated.
3) Click “Update Change” next to Bluetooth driver and the driver will be downloaded automatically. Once the download is complete, you can install the driver step by step guide from Driver Easy.
If you are using the Pro version, you willYou can click the Update All button to update all drivers automatically. You also get full support and Moola’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
After installing the driver, restart your computer and see if the error is resolved.
Click here to get the software that will improve your computer's performance.